(i) Handling Data
4. As for the use of services of BoaCompra and the website of BoaCompra, the entity in charge of the data handling (who establishes the purposes and the means of handling Personal Data) is Boa Compra Tecnologia Ltda..
5. BoaCompra is committed to protect the USERS’ privacy, and it ensures the full compliance with the principles and rules set in legislation in force, namely, the provisions in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016 (“RGPD”).
(ii) Handling Personal Data
(iii) Purpose of handling and legality
8. BoaCompra ensures that all activities handling Personal Data shall be based on one of the grounds of legality/legal grounds, such as, but not limited to, (i) USER’s consent; (ii) entering into an agreement to which the USER is a party (or under pre-contractual diligences upon USER’s request); (iii) compliance with all legal obligations binding BoaCompra; (iv) pursuit of BoaCompra’s (or third party’s) legitimate interests, except if the USER’s interests or fundamental rights and freedom; (v) ensured studies, whenever possible, anonymization of sensitive personal data; (vi) due right exercise; and (vii) credit protection.
9. Applicable legal grounds shall rely on the purpose of the handling of Personal Data and on the specific form how the USER interacts with BoaCompra services and/or BoaCompra website.
11. Please, note that BoaCompra services and BoaCompra websites are not made for children under 16. Grupo UOL undertakes to protect the privacy of children, specially in the on-line environment. If you are aware that a child has provided Personal Data to Grupo UOL without consent to use one of the services, resources, technologies, or features offered by Grupo UOL for processing payments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. BoaCompra suggests the proper monitoring of children’s activities by their parents.